Registration is now open.
There is a HARD deadline, last day to register will be Sunday August 9Th.
Registering by this time will help team shirts and schedules to be ready for game opener.
To register: click on "events" (in the upper left hand corner,) then click on "2015 fall league" then click "register now"
Thank you for playing with us.
HELLO TO ALL AND WELCOME TO RIVER FALLS ULTIMATE!!
Fall League 2015 will run from August 23 to October 25. Labor Day weekend off.
Games are every Sunday at 4pm. Fields are behind Meyer Middle School By the tennis courts and Baseball fields.
Games are 75 minutes or first team to 15 points. There is about a 10 minute halftime. So if you come a little early to warm up and/or help set the field up plan on being there between 1.5 and 2 hours.
Try not to miss too many games, (unless you let your captain know ahead of time.) There are only about 8 games, and believe it or not your team counts on you to be there.
If it's raining we still play unless there is lightning. You may wear cleats if you wish. Bring a drink.
Watch for registration opening later in July.
PLAY HARD, BE NICE, HAVE FUN.
Any Questions: email@example.com
. Wed night, 7:30pm. River Falls (field 2 by the equipment box) We will send emails out when there are pickup games.
2. Saturday morning, 10am - Noonish: St Paul (close to 94 and 35E)
3. Sunday Evening, 6pm - 8ish: Stillwater (Stillwater Junior High)
4. Also heard Stillwater plays Friday evenings.
The lowdown on the above options:
1. River Falls -- the people you already know and love.
2. St Paul is a nice mix of VERY experienced players and novices/pickup only players. Also a wide variety of athletic abilities, but dont be fooled. Old experienced players may be slow but they are wily. Everyone is extremely welcoming and you will learn a LOT from attending.
3. Your sunday evenings are already cleared out and you know its a great time to play ultimate. Stillwater players came out in droves this spring to support river falls ultimate, so if you are looking to play, go return the favor and you will see many familiar faces.